Bitcoin is becoming a very common option when making an investment. Both large and small investors are interested in the cryptocurrency, but the interest it awakens is sometimes as great as the ignorance of what this technology can provide or even how to get bitcoins to invest with them.
On the other hand, being a technology whose goal is to return the power of money to the vast majority and eliminate the control and whims of the banking sector, it is becoming a technology that gives hope to the most disadvantaged.
Among other benefits, bitcoin will reduce the inequality between social classes and that the wealth can be distributed more equitably.
How to get bitcoins safely?
How to get bitcoins as a wage
There are several platforms to search or offer services as Freelancer, where payments are made with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- XbtcFreelancer: On this website you can hire freelancers as well as offer services and get bitcoin for them.
- Upwork: Another platform to search for Freelancers or find projects where they accept bitcoins.
- Cryptogrind: Buy and sell your services as a Freelancer using bitcoin.
The usual thing is to find offers for jobs that can be done online, such as offers for programmers, editors, image creator, logos, websites … etc.
If you have knowledge in these sectors this would be a good way to get bitcoins without investing money.
How to obtain bitcoins by mining
Obtaining bitcoins by mining is becoming less and less profitable. If you compare the investment made with the profit, losses are often obtained.
To mine, besides of investing in the hardware, you have to think about the electricity cost that this action entails and must also take into account the spare parts for the components that are damaged during the process.
There are other methods to mine bitcoins, such as cloud mining where, instead of buying the hardware, it is rented for a while and can obtain an extraction proportional to the power contracted during this period.
Cloud mining pages
- Genesis Mining: It is a cloud mining company founded in 2013, in which we can mine Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash and Ethereum.
- Eobot: Operating since 2013 and based in the US, Eobot gives the option to mine more than 15 cryptocurrencies or even exchange some cryptocurrencies for others.
- MinerGate: On this page you can contract mining services of 14 cryptocurrencies among which are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic …
This type of mining has other drawbacks, the most common is that by making an investment and contracting mining for a while, the company can close and you lose the investment. We have observed that this type of companies are usually scams or cease their activity, resulting in losses to investors.
To avoid problems of this type, it is advisable not to invest in cloud mining in pages that have been operating for a short time or without having done an investigation about them.
How to get bitcoins in a betting house
Betting houses are another of the existing options to get bitcoins. We now will show you some of the best known houses that offer these services.
- 1xBit: This company has been operating since 2007 offering services such as sports betting, live Casino, slot machines … etc. All this accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Sportsbet: This platform is backed by Bitcasino.io and is responsible for offering thousands of sports bets of all kinds, football, baseball, tennis, darts or water polo are some of the sports that are on Sportsbet.
- Cloudbet: It is one of the largest criptomonedas betting houses, offering services of Casino, Live Casino or multiple sports.
What are the advantages of getting bitcoins?
One of the great advantages of getting bitcoins is that, by being a relatively new market, it has a great capacity for growth ahead, which could lead to a great benefit.
On the other hand, the investment in bitcoin is to invest in a new technology, which could eventually change the way we know the economy today.
Additionally, with bitcoin you have total control of your money, since it is not regulated by any banks, governments or entities.
Are there risks when it comes to getting bitcoins?
As in any investment there are risks when it comes to getting bitcoins. Choose carefully the platform where we are going to acquire them, informing us about their veracity, investigating the website of the project or cryptocurrency in which we are interested or seeing if their social networks are active and the team answers questions and interacts with followers, are some of the things we must do to avoid an erroneous investment.
Besides the risks when purchasing bitcoins, one also has to follow some security guidelines when we have already purchased them, such as:
- Store the passwords of the wallets in a safe place.
- Use a different key for each wallet.
- Or using a second security factor can avoid a scare.