1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE ORGANIZER
The organizer of these contests is Crypto Economy and you can contact us through Email at [email protected]
2. TERRITORIAL SCOPE
The contests held by Crypto Economy have no territorial restriction, so residents can participate anywhere in the world.
3. START AND END DATES
The start and end dates of the competitions will be indicated in the specific rules of the contest.
Conditions that must be met in order to participate.
- Over 18 years of age
- Only one entry per contestant (if in any contest more entries are allowed, this will be specified in the rules of the contest).
- Any disrespect towards another contestant will be grounds for removal.
- If contests require any type of participation of any kind they must be original, if copies are detected they will be automatically removed from the contest.
5. WINNERS AND PRIZES
The winners will be chosen by the Crypto Economy team or by the chosen application and will be published in Crypto Economy’s social networks.
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In this link you will be able to see all the information about the treatment that Crypto Economy makes with the received data.
7. EXONERATION OF THE ORGANIZER’S RESPONSIBILITY IN CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE OF THE PARTICIPANTS.
Crypto Economy disclaims any responsibility in the event that any of the participants misuses their participation or fails to comply with the legal rules of the contests.
8. IMAGE AND/OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By participating in Crypto Economy contests, you agree to have your name or photo published as a winner or participant in our social networks.
In addition, you agree to transfer the intellectual property rights of your entries to Crypto Economy for use as its own in future publications.
9. CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the contests, participants accept the conditions according to the legal rules described here.
Crypto Economy reserves the right to modify these legal rules at any time.