Every day there are new projects related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies, in addition to the existing platforms are updated, improve and grow, so it is increasingly difficult to be informed of everything that happens in the sector and to filter all this data flow to obtain contrasted and quality information.
Many are the media that strive to offer the best content for their users, today we want to make a special mention to those crypto-enthusiasts who put themselves in front of a camera to help, share their knowledge and make a selection of the most relevant news to inform the rest of the world.
In this article we will talk about the 10 best Youtube channels (according to our point of view) on cryptocurrencies.
This list is not ordered from best to worst or vice versa, since the 10 offer a high quality content, so we invite our readers to see each one of them and decide which best suits their needs.
Top 10 Crypto youtubers (2019)
More than 170 thousand followers on YouTube support Alessio Rastani, with more than 10 years of experience in financial market research, this crypto-enthusiast dedicates his channel to share educational and informative content on stock markets, technical analysis, commerce and cryptocurrencies.
He has participated in several trade seminars in the Uk, USA, The Netherlands and Hong Kong.
From its website Leading Trader, you can join its group of traders, where you can learn business strategies or access various free seminars.
- Web: https://www.leadingtrader.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/alessiorastani
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alessiorastani
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/alessiorastani
Behind Datadash is Nicholas Merten, a speaker and cryptocurrency enthusiast with more than 7 years of experience in traditional markets. In addition to the analysis of the latest news in the sector, on his channel he shares a list of videos dedicated to train his visitors in the world of trading and learn to use moving averages, MACD, Bollinger Bands and a long etcetera.
On his channel you can also enjoy interviews with personalities on the level with Charlie Lee (Creator of Litecoin), Colin LeMahieu (Founder of Nano) Ryan Taylor (CEO of Dash) among others.
- Website: https://www.nicholasmerten.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nicholas_Merten
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw
Ivan on Tech
Speaker, blockchain trainer, software developer and data scientist, who uses his YouTube channel to spread his knowledge of blockchain to his followers, in addition we can find guides, tutorials, live talks and interviews with personalities in the world of cryptocurrency like Andreas Antonopoulos, Dan Larimer, Richar Heart …
From his website, Ivan offers a course which says:
“Ivan on Tech academy is educating banks, governments, financial institutions and industrial executives about blockchain, its applications and cryptocurrencies.”
Passionate about Blockchain and everything that surrounds it, from this channel you will be able to see interviews with the CEOs and founders of the most promising projects, in order that users learn about these projects and the cryptographic market in general.
Robert Beadles owns numerous patents and trademarks, helps develop ideas, projects and created Splash Factory LLC with UFC legend Urijah Faber which focuses on blockchain development services and marketing services.
- Website: https://cryptobeadles.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CryptoBeadles/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/robertbeadles
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcE2GkGcKxHjZoMVM7tjmyA
“I believe that fundamental analysis and technical analysis go hand in hand, so I incorporate both in my Bitcoin videos.”
Here you can find the perfect combination of both, in addition to the channel videos are uploaded almost daily with a good acceptance with visualizations with 15 thousand reproductions on average.
Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Born in London and raised in Athens, Andreas M. Antonopoulos is a benchmark in the cryptocurrency sector, has been interviewed by media such as the BBC, Bloomberg, The Economist or Forbes among others, and has written books such as Mastering Bitcoin, Mastering Ethereum or The Internet of Money.
On his YouTube channel he offers videos mostly related to Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as sharing conferences, interviews or events in which he participates as a speaker.
One of the characteristics of the Antonopoulos videos is the way in which they share their knowledge, which are explained in a simple way to be understood by anyone regardless of their knowledge of the matter.
- Website: https://antonopoulos.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndreasMAntonopoulos/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aantonop
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aantonop
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aantonop
In addition to an influential Youtuber, Ian Balina is an investor, advisor and evangelist of Blockchain. He has spoken in media such as The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNBC, Huffington Post. And he has traveled through more than 35 countries participating in events and giving talks on blockchain.
From its Youtube channel offers a variety of content, such as: guides, tutorials on technical analysis of cryptocurrencies, reviews on projects, AMAs (Ask Me Anything) or interviews with personalities from the sector.
From his website, he shares Podcast, Articles and even a list of the cryptocurrencies that he keeps in his wallet ordered by size.
- Website: https://ianbalina.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/diaryofamademan
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diaryofamademan/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Diaryofamademan
On it, you will have access to short and easy to understand videos, about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, the latest news of the sector, as well as guides or reviews. It also has a website where it shares information of interest.
With more than 190,000 followers on YouTube it is undoubtedly a channel to consider.
- Website: https://www.boxmining.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxODjeUwZHk3p-7TU-IsDOA/featured
- Steemit: https://steemit.com/@boxmining
- Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/[email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/boxmining
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/boxmining
Winner of the Crypto influencer Award 2018, certified blockchain expert and speaker at conferences in the sector, are the letter of introduction of this Youtuber, which offers content about cryptocurrency news, interviews with CEOs of different projects, trading tips, and much more , this is what you will have in this channel, all seasoned with a few touches of humor, and this is reflected in the motto of its author:
“If it’s not fun, what’s the point?”
From his website you will access the Crypto Love Academy, where they teach how to buy your first bitcoin, even to trade with cryptocurrencies.
- Website: https://www.crypto-love.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Sre5A1NMV8J3s2FhluCw/featured
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/F6iCBQ31c2gprfduJSM3sg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCryptoLove
Crypto Zombie offers a new video every day, where they tell us the latest news about bitcoin, cryptocurrency, blockchain and ICOs.
If you want to be informed of all the news that happen in the sector, this channel can not miss in your list of favorites.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiUnrCUGCJTCC7KjuW493Ww/featured
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/E67b8w-hQrMsZebuCC6peg
If you are interested in learning about the world of cryptocurrencies or if you are already a veteran in the sector, we recommend you to look for different sources of information to be aware of everything that happens.
In addition to the digital press, these youtubre channels can be a good option to collect data and stay informed, the data obtained by these media should never be taken as investment advice, it is recommended to do your own research.