According to a publication of crypto news outlet Coin Jazeera on January 6, this new blog, named Buterin.org, has team a of many pro-Ethereum and blockchain personalities.
This pro-industry publication project is designed to highlight the varied uses of Blockchain Technology and Ethereum tokens for the betterment of humanity.
According to the reports, the team of project Buterin.org consists of many pro-Ethereum and big names of blockchain and crypto space that includes Samson Mow, Peter McCormack, Nick Szabo, Dan Held, Safidean Ammous, Tone Vays, Jimmy Song, Willie Woo, Nic Carter, Peter Todd, Tuur Demeester, Vortex, and Jack Dorsey.
Udi Wertheimer told that the website would be launched with the publications of some big names of crypto world that include:
- “Why a Lower Ethereum Price Increases The Security of The Network” by Dan Held.
- “Successful Flawless Governance in The Modern Age: A Study of the Ethereum Foundation” by Udi Wertheimer.
- “Why Keynesian Economics Works Perfectly for Ethereum” by Jimmy Song.
- “How Ethereum Can Create Global Financial Inclusion with Oppressive Regimes such as North Korea and Iran” by Samson Mow.
- “The Case for a Child King: How Things Get Done Quicker When One Person Is Totally In Charge” by Nick Szabo.
- “DeFi: The Intellectual’s Way to Gamble with Ethereum” by Tuur Demeester.
- and a guest article by BitMEX researcher Arthur Hayes titled as “How to Successfully Short Ethereum.”
Wertheimer also said the he would create an ultra-exclusive Telegram group moderated by contributing members of Blockstream including Adam Back.
“I wanted to bring together the best minds of our community for the promotion of a globally inclusive Crypto ecosystem. Projects such as Ethereum, TRON, EOS, and XRP represent the best chance we have to educate the world on the merits of this liberating Blockchain Technology.”
A similar publication website Nakamoto.com was also launched recently in a bid to create writing that would cater to the general interest of the crypto-community as a whole. Many pro Bitcoin-personalities across different backgrounds have come together as contributors to Nakamoto.com.
Former Coinbase CTO Balaji Srinivasan, CoinShares CSO Meltem Demirors, Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin, Gemini’s Winklevoss twins, Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong, Block.one CEO Brendan Blumer, Tezos’ Kathleen Breitman, Coinbase VP Rachel Horwitz, and Bitcoin Cash proponent Roger Ver are some of the names contributing to Nakamoto.com.